Our contact details
Name: Robbie Toys Limited
Address: Unit 1 The Lane, Manston Business Park, Manston, Kent, CT12 5EZ
Phone Number:01843 604448
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- When you visit any of our websites
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you fill in any forms.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Personal Identification: Personal details such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, phone number. Copies of documents you provide to prove your age or identity where the law requires this (including your passport and driver’s licence). This will include details of your full name, address, date of birth
- Marketing information: Your marketing preferences, open rates, click through rates on email marketing campaigns.
- Information obtained from your interactions with us: Details of your interactions with us through your comments and product reviews, your social media username if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
- Technical information: To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms you entered.
- Third party information: We may use personal data from other sources, such as specialist companies, media partners, retail partners and public registers (such as the electoral register). When we work with specialist companies that provide us with personal data about you, they’ll have told you about this data sharing at the time it was collected. We use this and our own data to better understand our customers. We also use this personal data to make sure we have up-to-date details about you. We don’t give personal data we’ve collected or created from you back to these companies.
- Special categories of personal data: If you provide us with any of the special categories of personal data (that is to say information as to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sex life or sexual orientation or genetic or biometric data) or personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences in relation to a job application or in the context of your work with us, the information will only be used so that we can monitor our compliance with the law and best practice in terms of equal opportunities and non-discrimination and, where applicable to review and keep under review your ability and suitability to carry out the work for which you may be employed and any health and safety issues.
We use the information that you have given us in order to Provide and manage our customer service relationship with you, for example, when you communicate us.
We may share this information with Security and fraud prevention companies to ensure the safety and security of our customers, colleagues and business
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
Our policy is to ensure that personal data is only stored for as long as is necessary. This may vary according to the type of information and the specific applicable purpose(s). We have a detailed data retention and destruction policy which governs the length of time for which we hold your data in personally identifiable form. The timing of our retention, anonymisation and/or destruction of your personal data is determined according to the criteria set out in that policy. We can provide you with relevant details applicable to your data on request – please see the section below to understand how to request this information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at
Robbie Toys Limited
Unit 1 The Lane, Manston Business Park, Manston, Kent, CT12 5EZ
Phone Number:01843 604448
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk